Quadtronics Limited would like to reassure you of any concerns you may have over your privacy...
This statement outlines:
- What personally identifiable information is collected through this web site;
- How the information is used by Quadtronics Limited;
- What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information;
- How you can correct or update the information.
What personally identifiable information is collected through this web site and how it is used by Quadtronics Limited:
- While you are browsing the pages
General information, such as which pages users' access, is automatically collected by our web server through use of your IP addresses. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are on the internet. We use your IP address to monitor the number of pages accessed, help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our web site. We do not link your IP address to anything personally identifiable, so you will remain anonymous in the analysis of these logs.
- Email contact
Direct email communication with Quadtronics Limited will not result in your email address being added to a mailing list.
The information provided to us will be used for the following:
- To enable us to administer your user account with us;
- To enable us to process any request for advice or information supplied by us;
- To enable us to notify you of our bulletins, information packs and services should you consent to receiving these from us;
- To enable us to customise this Website according to your interests;
- To enable us to comply with our statutory and regulatory obligations;
- To enable us to contact you for market research purposes; and
- To enable us to process any orders you make through our Website. If you do not wish to receive additional information from us, you can let us know by checking the appropriate box on the order.
The type of information we will collect about you includes:-
- Your name and address;
- Your phone number and e-mail address;
- Your occupation and job title;
- Your references and interests
- Details about the services you specifically request; and
- Information you complete in relation to our client surveys.
We will not collect sensitive information about you or your company without your explicit consent.
Any information that we collect about you or your company is stored electronically on our database. It may also be printed and stored in our filing system.
We will keep your personal information confidential except to the extent that we are compelled to disclose it by law (for example where fraud or other crime is involved) or to comply with an instruction of a regulatory body of competent jurisdiction. From time to time we may be called upon to demonstrate our maintenance of certain professional standards as set by appropriate authorities and/or to satisfy our auditors and/or to comply with regulations in relation to money laundering or other statutory requirements. If you do not consent to our production of your details for this purpose only as an exception to our duty of confidentiality, you can let us know by writing to us at Quadtronics Limited, Unit A, Linsford Business Centre, Linsford Lane, Mychett, Surrey, GU16 6DL or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. If you believe that the information we hold about you is inaccurate or if you wish us to cease processing your data for any particular purpose or purposes, write to us at Quadtronics Limited, Unit A, Linsford Business Centre, Linsford Lane, Mychett, Surrey, GU16 6DL or e-mail email@example.com. Should you wish to contact us via telephone please call on +44 (0)1252 515 938.
Should you wish to obtain a copy of the personal data that we hold on you, please send an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. As soon as we are satisfied as to your identity, we will send to you, within 40 days, a copy of all the data that we hold concerning you.
We have appointed an agent to collect credit card payments from you on our behalf. All credit card transactions conducted from this website are carried out over a secure link for your security. By transmitting your credit card details, you agree to our agent using your details for the purposes of:-
Authorising your credit card;
Debiting your credit card account for such of our goods you buy; and Advising us that payment has been made.
You as a customer will be added to our accounting software for invoicing purposes. If you have given consent whilst making your purchase for our Sales Team to contact you regarding our product ranges and offers, these calls will occur during the hours of 08:45 - 17:15 on weekdays. Your telephone number and personal data will be kept secure and will not be passed onto any third party companies. You can opt out of receiving calls from our Sales Team by contacting us verbally in person, during a telephone call, an email or via our postal address.